Do You Suspect Your Tai Chi, Xingyi and Bagua Is Missing Something? Finally, Authentic Step-by-Step Internal Arts Instruction In Clear Language, Without Mysticism PLUS Direct Contact and Coaching from an Instructor with 40 Years Experience!
If you have studied Taiji (Tai Chi), Xingyi or Bagua, I would like to ask you a serious question. Does one of these sentences describe your internal arts experience?
- There is a language barrier between you and your teacher.
- Your teacher is "old school" and holds back information.
- Your teacher focuses on "health" and does not teach you what the movements mean for self-defense.
- Your teacher spends a lot of time on "chi cultivation," and he talks a lot of Mystical Mumbo Jumbo.
- Your teacher implies that he has supernatural abilities ("chi power") and that you can develop them, too.
- You do not have an internal arts instructor where you live.
- You are a teacher but feel there are gaps in your knowledge and curriculum.
Many members of this website answer "YES" to one or more of the above.
This website is for you! World class instruction with nothing held back plus PERSONAL COACHING from the instructor!
No matter where you are in the world, and on all devices -- desktop computers, laptops, Android and Apple devices -- you can have 24/7 access to the most complete, in-depth instruction of Chen Taiji, Xingyiquan, Cheng style Baguazhang, plus Qigong and more!
What members say about Internal Fighting Arts and Sifu Ken Gullette:
- "I have studied martial arts for years but never understood the finer points and truth behind them until studying under Ken."
- "I am living in Shanghai and studying Xingyiquan and Chen Taiji. In a world where most teachers jealously guard their 'secrets,' you've been a beacon for cutting through the BS and seeing through to the real thing underneath."
- "I live in Japan and study Baguazhang and Xingyiquan, but the language barrier makes me miss some of the meaning. Your training has filled in the gaps and has been responsible for most of the progress I have made so far."
- "You have put an amazing amount of material online. I feel like a kid in a candy store!"
- "I can't believe that when I call on the phone or send an email, Sifu actually answers! There is a real person behind this website!"
- "I am a black belt who owns a kung-fu school and when I saw Ken's videos, I wondered why the hell no one has told me this stuff until now!"
- "I have never had feedback like this even from my own sifu."
- "I am surprised and grateful at how honest you are. You really care about people."
Ken Gullette has studied martial arts for more than 40 years, and he has learned from some great internal arts teachers, including:
- Jim and Angela Criscimagna
- Grandmaster Chen Xiaowang
- Grandmaster Chen Xiaoxing
- Mark Wasson
- Chen Zhiqiang
- Chen Bing
- and more.
Sifu Gullette passes what he has learned directly to his students and holds nothing back!
If you have looked at Taiji, Xingyi or Bagua schools, you know that the student fees can be $50, $75, $100 a month or more, and the instruction you receive leaves you feeling as if there MUST be something more. This is where you find it.
Here is what you get as a member of this site for only $19.99 per month:
- Two Free Weeks of TOTAL ACCESS before you invest a penny! You will be able to watch all video lessons, download free pdf documents, and even enjoy a member discount on DVDs during your two free weeks.
- The right to cancel at any time!
- Nearly 700 video lessons in order from basic skills to advanced material -- the most detailed lessons you've ever seen on Chen Taijiquan, Baguazhang and Xingyiquan. Also, Qigong and philosophy that will allow you to center yourself through the ups and downs of modern life. View each video full-screen if you want!
- Free PDF downloads and a Member Discount on all DVD purchases!
- No "secret" information is held back! Every movement - every technique - every internal principle - all the body mechanics are broken down in detail.
- A complete curriculum - starting with the basics of Internal Strength - that will take your knowledge and skill to the next level -- GUARANTEED or your money back - no questions asked!
- Direct access to the instructor. Ken responds to your questions, problems and phone calls to help you get the most benefit from the training.
- Personal Coaching from Sifu Gullette by video, either recorded or live via Skype or Facetime live video chats AT NO EXTRA COST!!
- A standing invitation to join any of Sifu Gullette's regular practices in the Quad Cities at NO EXTRA COST!
- A respected site that has been online for SIX YEARS and will be here for a long time to come!
- An instructor who is a respected tournament champion, a dedicated internal artist, and a teacher who produces champions! Sifu Gullette wants this to be the BEST internal training experience you've ever had!
- New videos and free pdf downloads are being added continuously!! Sifu Gullette makes new videos every week, pushing the content into advanced territory.
- Member requests for video lessons are accepted! Sifu Gullette will create a new video lesson to answer questions that are not clear.
- Monthly Newsletter mailed to your home! Go behind the scenes, meet the people who are involved in the site, meet other members, read training tips, get internal insights, and keep up-to-date on the internal arts community.
This site was launched on July 4, 2008 and has attracted members around the world -- from the United States to Canada, the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Japan, Malaysia, and China -- members who have been amazed by the depth of material, and the easy-to-understand instruction on this site.
Sifu Ken Gullette has studied martial arts for more than 40 years and began teaching the internal arts in 1997. But he has kept learning in the years since, and is still learning. His online training, DVDs and ebooks have been studied by martial artists around the world. And he does this as his full-time job! He is here for you at all times!
Ken's instruction places an emphasis on internal body mechanics -- the unique internal principles that give you relaxed power!
The Curriculum - What You Will Learn:
- The crucial body mechanics for high-quality internal kung-fu.
- Ground path and Silk-Reeling energy exercises, explanations and instruction in peng jin, whole-body movement, opening/closing the kua, Dan T'ien rotation, and more.
- How to do fajing (issuing energy).
- How to control your opponent's center, one of the keys to internal self-defense.
- Pole-shaking exercises to bring body mechanics all together for power.
- The "secrets" of relaxed power (here is a hint: it is all physical skill, not mystical)!
- The San Ti stance.
- Five Fist Postures and their fighting applications.
- Linking Form - Lien Huan Wu Hsing - movements and self-defense applications.
- 2-Person forms - stationary and moving.
- Xingyi Staff Form and fighting applications
- Staff basic techniques - grips, stances, blocks, strikes, one-steps and more.
- Xingyi Straight Sword Form and fighting applications
- Straight Sword basic techniques - grips, stances, deflections, cutting techniques, one-steps, sword & scabbard techniques and more.
- Ba Shih ("Eight Methods") Intermediate Xingyi Form and self-defense applications.
- The 12 individual animal forms of Xingyi and their self-defense applications.
- The advanced 12-animal linking form Shih Er Xing ("12 Shapes") and its self-defense applications.
- Learn more than 200 self-defense applications for the 12 Animals - hand strikes, kicks, knee strikes, joint locks, and takedowns.
- Chen 19 Form - detailed instruction of movements and self-defense applications.
- Chen 38 Form - detailed instruction of movements and self-defense applications.
- Chen Broadsword Form - the movements of the form and broadsword fighting applications.
- Broadsword Basic Techniques - grips, stances, deflections, cutting techniques, one-steps, sword & scabbard techniques, one-steps and more.
- Push Hands - basic patterns, body mechanics, and self-defense applications.
- Chen Straight Sword Form - detailed instruction of the movements, body mechanics and fighting applications.
- Laojia Yilu Form - the 75-movement form, taught with detail and a focus on internal body mechanics.
- Self-Defense Applications of the Laojia Yilu Form - more than 400 self-defense applications hidden inside the Laojia Yilu Form.
- Laojia Erlu Form - also known as "Cannon Fist," this form is known for combining smooth, flowing movement with bursts of powerful fajing.
- Chen Spear Form - in the process of completing the video shoots for this -- instruction and fighting applications.
- Chen Double Broadswords Form - in the process of completing the video shoots for this -- instruction and fighting applications.
- And more to come!!
Cheng Style Baguazhang
- Breakfalls - techniques that teach you how to "fall" when thrown to the ground.
- Circle-walking and basic footwork.
- The Mother Palms and their self-defense applications.
- Tea-Serving Exercises - Bagua's version of silk-reeling.
- Pole Exercises - stationary and moving, plus the fighting applications.
- Eight Basic Palms Form - the movements, body mechanics and self-defense applications of this basic form.
- The Three Goals of Bagua Self-Defense - Learn 25 different ways of achieving the three goals -- Uproot, Unbalance, and Control Your Opponent's Center.
- Building Blocks of Bagua Self-Defense - More than 100 fighting applications with a focus on internal body mechanics and key concepts (known as "Key Words") of Bagua self-defense.
- The Eight Main Palms Form - the first major form that you learn, with an emphasis on internal body mechanics.
- Fighting Applications of the Eight Main Palms Form - learn more than 150 self-defense applications of the form, including palm strikes, elbow strikes, kicks, sweeps, joint locks and takedowns.
- Bagua Elk Horn Knives Form - learn these devastatingly effective weapons - the movements of the form are taught with an emphasis on internal body mechanics. The fighting applications are useful against any weapon.
- Bagua Swimming Body Form - this advanced form is graceful, with flowing movements grounded in good internal body mechanics.
- More Bagua material is created regularly.
Qigong ("Chi Kung")
- How to calm your mind and body, ease stress, and improve your health.
- How to "remain centered" at all times, even in moments of crisis and tragedy.
- Basic Qigong Exercises - three 5-minute routines and two 10-minute routines.
- The Eight Pieces of Brocade - an ancient series of eight Qigong exercises.
- The Yi Jing Ching Palm Set - twelve exercises, mostly using palm positions, which help you calm the mind and body and find your Center.
- The Yi Jing Ching Fist Set - twelve exercises, mostly using fist positions, which help you calm the mind and body and find your Center.
- The Yi Jing Ching Moving Set - twelve moving Qigong exercises that strengthen the body as you calm yourself, find your Center, and improve your health.
- Basic Warmup and Stretching Exercises
- Chin-Na Joint Locks
- Self-Defense Techniques for all situations
- Knife and Gun Defenses
- Fighting Strategies
- Tournament Sparring Techniques - learn the techniques that have allowed Sifu Gullette to win dozens of sparring competitions.
- A complete white sash to black sash curriculum for those who are interested in achieving rank.
You get FREE MEMBERSHIP for two weeks (14 days) and then pay only $19.99 per month!
No contracts! Cancel anytime! A qualified instructor. You'll get complete access to all material on the site -- including free downloadable pdfs and you can purchase instructional DVDs at a member discount! In addition, all members can communicate directly with Sifu Gullette. The best part -- you can use this information to enhance and "fill in the gaps" of instruction you are receiving from other instructors.
Start Learning Today! Get COMPLETE ACCESS free for two weeks, then pay only $19.99 per month!
If you are not satisfied for any reason, cancel anytime. If you cancel within two weeks of joining, you will not be charged.
You cannot lose by trying it out! That's a promise from Sifu Ken Gullette!